This page list links to both internal and external servers
- NCBI -- Most widely used US government/academic bioinformatics resource.
- EBI -- European Bioinformatics Institute.
- PDB -- Central repository of Protein and nucleic acid structures.
- Ensembl -- European genomic resource.
- UCSC/Golden Path -- Genomic assembly and annotation resource (David Haussler, Jim Kent at UCSC).
UCSC Genome Browser Training from OpenHelix.com
- Expasy -- US mirror for Expasy (including protein database SwissProt)
- JCSG -- Joint Center for Structural Genomics. A project to solve all protein structures from a target organism. The Bioinformatics Core is run by A. Godzik of the Burnham Institute.
- PFAM -- Standard tool to annotate domains present in protein sequences.
- TIGR -- Genomic resource.
- Sanger Center -- European genomic resource.
-- place to get annotation for list of genes/probes (microarray riented)
- KEGG -- Biochemical pathways resource.
- ChemBank @Harvard -- Chemical Genomics resource with chemical libraries and screening assay data.
- MicroArray Design and Analysis Guide -- well written and to-the-point introduction